We are glad that you are considering Amazing Care Home Health to provide medical care for your patient's. Finding a good home health agency is very important in the health and well-being of your patient's.
We provide in home health care services to help patients stay safe and healthy at home. The services that we provide are listed below:
- Skilled Nursing (SN): A Nurse can provide in home care for wounds, IV antibiotics, medication management, disease process management and education, and more.
- Certified Nursing Aid (CNA): Provides assistance with functions related to bathing, transferring, and other activities of daily living. Also can give assistance with in home exercise programs, and provide long term paraplegic/quadriplegic care.
- Physical Therapy (PT): Helps your patient regain strength and improve muscle function. Physical therapists come to the home and help with strengthening and rehabilitation.
- Occupational Therapy (OT): Occupational therapists come to the home to help your patient become more independent in activities like bathing, combing their hair, and dressing. The occupational therapist focuses on helping your patient become independent with self-care activities as well as making sure that their home is safe.
- Speech Therapy (ST): Speech therapy focuses on swallowing and communication disorders. If your patient has difficulty swallowing or eating a speech therapist may be able to help.
We help patients who have a wide array of medical needs stay healthy and safe at home with a heavy focus on avoiding unnecessary hospitalizations. However, we do not provide non-medical in home care. We have partnered with some AMAZING companies to help our patient's receive these services. You can see the companies we have partnered with on our resource page.
We also offer extended hour nursing care, called private duty nursing, to patients who qualify. Our extended hour patients require skilled nursing for 8-24 hours a day.
Sometimes you need a little extra help to accomplish this. We would like to get further acquainted with you by sharing our story before you welcome us into your home. At Amazing Care we have a full staff ready to help you find the right care for your patient. To make a referral use the main number - 303-755-3170 and ask to speak with our intake team. You can also fax the referral to 303-755-3217. Our liaisons are actively involved in the Colorado community and with our referral sources.
If you would like to request that a liaison stop by to speak about our services please contact one of them directly using the numbers listed below.
- Laurena Rodriguez, Intake Coordinator, 303-755-3170
- Nicole Ericson, Intake Coordinator, 303-755-3170
- Toni Oldani, Community Liaison, O: 303-755-3170 M: 303-253-1575
- Danny Beard, Community Liaison, O: 303-755-3170 M: 303-710-7770