We are letting compassion and quality of service lead the way
Our Private Duty Nursing (PDN) division staffed with Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses who provide quality care to patients who need one-and-one, medically necessary skilled care. Clients can be cared for in the comfort of their home.
What makes us unique?
At Amazing Care, we service both pediatric and adult clients. Our team of nurses is warmhearted and compassionate. We work directly and personally with families and patients in order to perform exceptional care.
Benefits of PDN:
• More than one client can receive services at a time
• Clients can receive additional services such as CNA
(certified nursing assistant) and Therapy Services (PT, OT
• Nurses can accompany pediatric patients to school or out in
• Parents with nursing degrees can provide paid nursing care for their loved ones, including foster children
Our team can help you manage your care with the following:
• Gastrostomy Tube (G-Tube) care and feeding
• Tracheostomy (Trach) care and management
• Ventilator (Vent) management
• Oxygen management
• Personal care (bathing, daily hygiene, etc.)
• Catheter care
• And much more…
Who pays for it?
The Health First Colorado Program (Medicaid) pays for the services or most private insurances. Medicare does not pay for PDN services.
If you have any questions, please call us at 303-755-3170. We can be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week